Audit is an independent review of information presented in financial statements of auditee after which an auditor’s report is issued.
- Review of financial statements
- Agreed upon procedures
When carried out
- Large organizations,
- Medium organizations,
- Organizations of public interest,
- The group whose parent organization is groups of organizations of public interest,
- Medium groups
- By initiation of owners of the organization
- In case of investment or loan programs by the the investor (creditor) request
- A great deal of experience since1997
- Qualified, competent professionals.
- Large customer base, including major local organizations, international institutions and organizations