In the transition period of radical changes (such as, for example the transition from ASRA to IFRS), the necessity of insuring against possible risks is increasing.
- Consultancy on transition to IFRSs,
- Development of accounting policy,
- Development of working chart of accounts,
- Development of manual for accounting of sample operations,
- Documentation and document processing.
- Analysis of acting accounting system, identification of deficiencies and suggestions on their elimination, improvement of existing procedures and presentation of action plan.
- Introduction of cost accounting system.
- Assessment of software and technical needs for accounting (technologies), implementation of accounting software/system,
- Accounting of financial results of individual transactions (contracts) and presentation in the financial statements
When carried out
- By legislative requirement (since 2011 companies must make transition from the national accounting standards to international financial reporting standards),
- Necessity of implementation of accounting and document circulation system in accordance with legislative requirements and characteristics of the organization's activities,
- Necessity of the accounting system automation,
- Separate transactions nor regular for the company: accounting in accordance with IFRS requirements and presentation in the financial statements
- Direct participation in development of legal acts on accounting (laws, standards, financial reporting packages, chart of accounts, primary accounting documents, ledgers).
- Dozens of professional, methodological books and papers
- A great deal of experience since1999
- Qualified, competent professionals,
- Large customer base.